Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Messy Musings: Homework Time!

Is it just me, or does the overjoyed, euphoric feeling you first felt when you realized school on all levels was finally over get violently ripe away from you every time you assist your child with their homework? Branching off that, does an overwhelming feeling of shame wash over you when you've no clue what's going on?! It can't be just me! God bless all teachers and parents who home school!!

Although homework time can be a great opportunity for bonding and a time to reflect on the wondrous growth of your child both inteligently and physically, homework time can also lasso in less positive things. Lie a frustrated child and sometimes a frustrated Momma, too!

Looking over his math homework, RT let's out a defeated sigh, pushing the homework away from him.

RT: I'm going to get it wrong. I'm just not good at this stuff.

Papi: Give it a try. Just try.

After blowing my nose, (I'm not only messy! I'm very emotional, too!) I managed to snap this photo of my dear husband giving a helping hand to my sweet boy.



It is little life moments lie this that remind us to appreciate the little things always. Have a good week, all!

God bless xX

No comments:

Post a Comment